Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

#1028 Do you think about me when you’re all alone?...

Do you think about me when you are all alone-Close
Do you think about me when you are all alone-Far
Avicii vs. Nicky Romero - I Could Be the One Lyrics
Do you think about me when you’re all alone? 

The things we used to do we used to be
I could be the one to make you feel that way
I could be the one to set you free

Do you think about me when the crowd is gone?
It used to be so easy, you and me
I could be the one to make you feel that way
I could be the one to set you free

Top: Blonde&Blonde - Lime Wrap Up (NEW)
Thong: lazybones - nicki thong - pink (@ SFW)
Pants: Ariskea// Kigen mesh skinny semi jeans (@ She & Him)
Tat: !Fappy. Tango Tattoos Swallow Heart 
Earrings: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Mega Star Jewellery (NEW)
Tiara: Candy Crunchers - Tiara - Silver - Rose (@ SFW)
Sandals: _CandyDoll_ Admiral Pattern (NEW)
Hair:.:EMO-tions:. * LOREDANA * (NEW)
Skin: -Belleza-
Plushie:-A&A Leo Lionies - Pink (@ Zodiac)

Top: FnH - Cami Top it in pink 
Shorts: [Cynful] Isia Jeans Short - Bleached Blue (NEW)
Tat: !Fappy. Tango Tattoos Plus. Queen of my Heart v1.2 

No comments:

Post a Comment