Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

#1029 Cause you're that type of girl to make me stay

Cause youre that type of girl to make me stay-Far
Cause youre that type of girl to make me stay-Close
I see the guys tryna' holla
Girl I don't wanna bother you
'Cause you're independent and you got my attention
Can I be your baby father?
Girl I just wanna show you
That I love what you are doin' hun

I see you in the club
You gettin' down good
I wanna get with you, yeah
I see you in the club
You showin' thugs love
I wanna get with you

To see what the hawtie tottie Roxeh is wearing check out her bloggeh here. B-double O T-Y BBY! *laughs*

Top: Lil'Lace-On Point Top/Black (NEW)
Skirt: Kenvie. Mellisa Skirt  - Caramel (@ SFW)
Belt: RO - Bullet F****** Belt
Flask: .:-CatniP-:. Lushy flask 
Tat: .Identity.  - Asian Vice II
Necklace: Cute Poison - Bete Noire Necklace
Bangles: Izzie's - Hole Bangle
Panties: lazybones - nicki thong -(@ SFW)
Pants: Maitreya Leather Skinny Pants * Black
Horns/head jewerly: :[Plastik]:-Camael Horns:// Brown (@ We Love Roleplay)
Heels: Maitreya Gold Liaison
Facepaint: ::Modish:: War Facepaint (@ She & Him)
Hair:  .:EMO-tions:. * LOREDANA * brown-pack
Teeth: Whatever-teeth
Skin: Bellzea

No comments:

Post a Comment