Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

#1037 You can be my DJ, I'm your record, come on mix me up

You can be my DJ, Im your record, come on mix me up-Far
You can be my lollipop, lemme, lemme lick you up
On the bottom, on the top, baby, lemme flip you up
You can be my soda pop, Coca Cola sip it up
Whip cream, whip it up, strip on, zip it up
I could be your chip, you can be my dip, lemme dip it up


Top: .Mes Sucreries. Patch Top (@ Black Fair)
Skirt: Kenvie. Mini Roxy Skirt  - Black (@ She & Him)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Alexa Black Choker Pearls (@ Black Fair)
Ring: !Fappy. We love (@ Thrift Shop-gacha)
Ring 2: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Evana Earring & Ring
Hip tat: .:: Delusions ::. Butterfly Pelvis tattoo (@ PWardrobe)
Arm Tat: [Ner .Ink] Tattoo Strength Honor*
Leg tat: [Gang/Cold]call me Princess (@ Black Fair)
Garter: dl:: Discovery leg strap
Stocking: *Sheer* Stockings 29: Very Torn Black
Bangles: MG - Bangles - Ramona 77 Leather Studded
Nose piercing: .Olive. the UhOh Nose Chain Rings (@ SFW)
Hairband: =Zenith=Headband Ribbon(Black)
Hair: =DeLa*= Boobs Mesh Hair "Leila" (NEW)
Lips: Glance-Sigrid Gloss
Heels: Maitreya Gold Liaison 
Skin: :::unBra::: Skin Indigo C48 (NEW-updated!)

Top: .Mes Sucreries. My Fishnet Top (@ She & Him)
Pants: Razor /// Skillz Jeans Black - Unisex (@ Black Fair)
Horns: [geek.] Sick UniHorn =Succubus= (@ SFW)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Amaya -  variety
Lips: [PF] Glossy Pout Lipsticks
Eyebrows: LXB - kim brows black v2 darker
Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Pyramid
Hair: DeLa
Skin: :::unBra::: Skin Anita C48 (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment