Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

#1038 And in the heat of the moment my mouth starts going

And in the heat of the moment my mouth starts going-Far
And in the heat of the moment my mouth starts going-Close
Jessie J-Nobody's Perfect
Yeah, I forget about the consequences
For a minute there I lose my senses
And in the heat of the moment my mouth starts going
The words start flowing, oh

But I never meant to hurt you
I know it's time that I learned to
Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved
This is a lesson learned



**Ride to Roxehs posty to see what she's rockin here**
Top: * VinCue ~ Shorly+Tank - Candy
Pants: Spirit Store - Albana pants [WHITE] (NEW)
Chest Tat: Fappy
Bag: *ionic* take me out bag (@ Black Fair)
Ribbon Bangles: Bowtique - Sash
Bangles: .:A&M:. My Fav Bracelet  - White Pearls
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Pearls - Combo Sets and Singles
Hair: !lamb. Zelda (Mesh) - Mad Pack (@ collab 88)
Rings: !Fappy. We love Gacha Ring. Unicorn RARE
Heels: _CandyDoll_ Oxygen Solid
Skin: Lara Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment