Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

#1039 When your words mean nothing, I go la la la

When your words mean nothing, I go la la la-Far
When your words mean nothing, I go la la la-Close
I'm in love with this hair do, can't seem to take it off!
Naughty Boy-La La La
I can't find your silver lining
I don't mean to judge
But when you read your speech, it's tiring
Enough is enough

I'm covering my ears like a kid
When your words mean nothing, I go la la la
I'm turning up the volume when you speak
'Cause if my heart can't stop it, I find a way to block it, I go
La la, la la la la la na na na na na


Lingerie: *T.Whore*- Selena Lingerie (NEW)
Necklace: .Olive. the Radiant Necklace  
Pearls: Maxi Gossamer
Bag: * VinCue ~ Bunny+Bag (gacha @ United Fashion)
Tat: [boss] Tattoo - Only God can judge me [Faded] (@ She & Him)
Ring: !Fappy. We love Gacha Ring. Panda Teal (@ Thrift Shop)
Heels: H.C. SHARON 1.2
Hair:!lamb. Zelda (Mesh) - Mad Pack (@ collab 88)
Skin:.Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Toffee~ (50% off sale!)

Suit: *T.Whore* - Leather Sexy Jumpsuit Lick it (NEW)
Pasties: *T.Whore* - Lolas Candy Pasties - Pink Cotton Candy (NEW)
Tights: Sabotage-Floral Laced Leggins Black
Lips: .Birdy. {MAKEUP} lipstick - Pastels (50% off sale!)
Skin: .Birdy.  Ashley Skin  ~Latte~ London (50% off sale!)



No comments:

Post a Comment