Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

#1052 Am I too blind to see this is happening to me

Am I too blind to see this is happening to me-Far
Am I too blind to see this is happening to me-Close


Ride to see what my bby is wearing (when her derpella bum does it, it will be here)

Pitbull-Outta Nowhere
"Sooner or later that spark just disappears
Outta nowhere, outta nowhere
Every time one of us ending up in tears
Outta nowhere, outta nowhere

Is it good that we hurt every day?
Is this worth all the pain that we feel inside?
Am I too blind to see this is happening to me
Outta nowhere, outta nowhere?"

Dress: *Epic Boobies* Nurses Uniform {Baby Pink.White} (@ Silicone)
Chainsaws: *Epic* Kawaii Kyoot Chainsaw! {Baby Pink} (NEW)
Garter: *HolliPocket* Smexay Garter-MOD-White-Hearts-Candy
Gloves: *HolliPocket* Fishup Net Gloves-White
Tat: SOURIRES - Butterfly Wings TATTOO (@ Perfect Wardrobe)
Heels: N-core SUBLIME (NEW)
Eye makeup: MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow PopStar (@ TDR-NEW)
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Bella HairStyle/Black-White

No comments:

Post a Comment