Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

#1053 All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed-Close
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed-Far
"Cause all I know is we said, "Hello."
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
And you'll be mine and I'll be yours


All I know since yesterday is everything has changed
Come back and tell me why
I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time, oh, oh, oh.
And meet me there tonight
And let me know that it's not all in my mind."


Suit: .Mes Sucreries. Silicone Longtop - White (@ Silicone)
Necklace: GizzA - Electra Set [Beige] Single Necklace (@ Arcade)
Babies: ::{u.f.o}::my sitting doll friends - it's girl RARE (@ Arcade)
Unicorn Ring: Fappy-RARE (gacha item)
Gloves: Lark - Glove A - White
Wand: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Princess Stuff - Scepter (@ Woodland Treasures-Gacha)
Horse: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Princess Stuff - Horse (@ Woodland Treasures-Gacha)
Tower: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Castle Tower (@ Woodland Treasures-Gacha)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Robin Mesh Hair (@ Fameshed)
Headband: +Half-Deer+ Velven Bunny Ears (Angelbloom) RARE (@ Arcade)
Heels: N-core SUBLIME

Headband: +Half-Deer+ Velven Bunny Ears (Sugar Rush) RARE (@ Arcade)
Dress: *Milk* My Mean Girl Mini (@ Silicone)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Melissa Mesh Hair (@ The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment