Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

#1071 All I wanted was to break your walls

Dont you ever say I just walked away-Close
Dont you ever say I just walked away
Miely Cyrus-Wrecking Ball
"I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me

I put you high up in the sky
And now, you're not coming down
It slowly turned, you let me burn
And now, we're ashes on the ground"


Top: [Cynful] The 'Shimmy' Top - Coral (@ My Attic)
Panty: *Milk* My LoveLace Panty Noir (NEW+azz appliers)
Bangles: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet (@ Liaison Collab)
Chain Belt: Belt Innocent Silver V1 by Shina Shan
Earring: - Pr!cK -  {PonY} CuTEariNg (upcoming OMG! event)
Hair Bow: Remarkable Obilivion
Tiara: Candy Crunchers - Tiara -
Pearl Jewerly: *HolliPocket* Pearly Girlie Wrist Jizz (upcoming Accessory Fair)
Neck Lace: *Milk* My Laced Neck Tattoo Noir (NEW)
Lace stocking: *Milk* Miss Stocking Cherise Trashed (+azz appliers) (NEW)
Bag: [geek.] Back to Calculus Bag - Scrolly Pak (@ Perfect Wardrobe)
Heels: ChaChaDee! - ME GLAMOROUS HighHeels
Hair: Truth-Lyma/Taketomi
Skin: :::unBra::: Skin Mirage C54 (NEW+ azz appliers)

No comments:

Post a Comment