Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

#1072 The way you'd play with me like a child

The way youd play with me like a child-Far
The way you'd play with me like a child
Lana Del Rey-Young and Beautiful
"Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?"


Mini: *Milk* It Girl Mini(NEW)
Fishnet: *Milk* Miss Fishnet Betty Trashed
Lace Neck: *Milk* My Laced Neck Tattoo
Gloves: *HolliPocket* Fishup Net Gloves-Torn
Headband: +Half-Deer+ Etude Headphones [Rainbow]
Purse: [Miseria] Fall Canvas Bag - Pink and White Set (@ The Attic)
Leg/hand pearls: *HolliPocket (released soon!)
Skates: The Secret Store
Hair: little bones. Mercury (NEW)
Skin: Skinnery
Lady Sign: Seven Emporium - Lady Luck Vintage Sign by Agustkov Resident (NEW)

Bottoms: .tsg. Phat Azz Pants Applie- Lace Garter White(updated several clothing layers)
Pearls/headpiece: Maxi Gossamer
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Grant (implants) - (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment