Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

#1073 I scream, "What am I gonna do with forever now?"

Everything you said we would be
Everything you said we would be-Close
Ne-Yo-Forever Now
I scream, "What am I gonna do with forever now?"
Tell me what am I gonna do with forever now?
All the plans we've made don't work if you're not around
So tell me what am I gonna do with forever now?
What do I do now?


Lingerie: Izzie's - Cute Cotton Undies (NEW+ phat azz applier)
Hair bow: [GLUE INK] Gyaru Bow [baby pink]
Gloves: Lark - Glove A - Black
Necklace: Le Poppycock *Bead It* Necklace (@ Fashion Story Fair)
Neck Lace: Milk
Thigh Tat: *Milk* Vanity Thigh V2 (+ azz applier)
Heels: >.H.C.< SHARON by GaelleMinois Resident
Hair: Truth-Rocky (NEW)
Skin: Skinnery
Love sign: 7 - Love Vintage Sign by Agustkov Resident

Suit: *Epic Bombastic*  Basic Bunneh Bodysuit {White} [Vendor]
Shorts: *Tentacio* animal culottes (NEW)
Leg Tats: *Milk* I choose to fly
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Alexandria Hair (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment