Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

#1075 I'm MC Hammer fly, you can't touch

Im MC Hammer fly, you cant touch-Close
Im MC Hammer fly, you cant touch
Ride to Rox's posty here

Mike WILL Made It-23
"I be in the club standing on the couch
In them Wolf Greys like it's my house
Drinking out the bottle, I got no respect
Looking like a model, you just got a check
I back it up, cause I don't give a fuck
If you're a lame, that's a shame you can't hang with us
I'm MC Hammer fly, you can't touch
J's so fly I should work at Flight Club"


Top: [Gang/Cold] Edna Hybrid Black (@ TBS Birthday)
Tutu: The Stringer Mausoleum- Gothique Lace Tutu - Black
Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Precious Time (@ TBS Birthday)
Tat Chest: .Identity. Body Shop -  Suck Me (@ TBS Birthday)
Face Chain: *May's Soul* Immoe chain face 
Pearl Necklace: Maxi Gossamer
Pearl Hands: HolliPocket (released soon)
Shoulders: *May's Soul* Suala shoulders (Fantasy Carnival Gacha-Oct 1st)
Heels: >.H.C.< SHARON 1.5* (NEW+clear texture extension)
Ring: Squishy PolkaDots - Mushie Gacha Ring Pirate - Rare(@ OMG!-gacha-Oct 1st)
Ring 2: !Fappy. BlingBling Gacha. Big Love Ring Red/Black RARE(@ OMG!-gacha-Oct 1st)
Hair: .ploom. Plume - Ploomage
Skin: Lara Hurley-Emily Dark (NEW)
Parasols: .:-CatniP-:. True Love Parasol (@ OMG!-gacha-Oct 1st)
Hats: RO - Magician Hat (@ OMG!-gacha-Oct 1st)
Candy Apples: [*RD*]*Candy Apple-Mickey (@ OMG!-gacha-Oct 1st)
Monsters: d-lab-monsters2-Hood man1 (gacha)
Purple Bat: Birdy Burt Plushie
Cabinet/bottles: [ keke ] dreamers medicine cabinet RARE (previous Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment