Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

#1076 So let's make things physical

All you think of lately is getting underneath me-Far
All you think of lately is getting underneath me-Close
Tegan & Sara-Closer
"It's not just all physical
I'm the type who won't get oh so critical
So let's make things physical
I won't treat you like you're oh so typical
All you think of lately is getting underneath me
All I dream of lately is how to get you underneath me"
Ride to Briwi's Blog here (black suit chica)

Ride to Rox's Blog here (red suit chica)

Outfit: ~Sassy!~ Playing With Fire - white (@ TBS Bday)
Wings: *HolliPocket* Flutter By Wings-Plain- (@ OMG!-Oct 1st)
Tiara: EarthStones Fleur Tiara - Diamond Deluxe 
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer
Pearls: T.whore
Body Tat: -[Kart'!.]- Tango & FatAzz Bella Tattoo (@ TBS Bday)
Heels: >.H.C.< SHARON 1.5* (NEW-update)
Hair: DeLa
Skin: Belleza
Poses: PURPLE POSES - Couple 301
PURPLE POSES - Couple 341
PURPLE POSES - Couple 314
PURPLE POSES - Friends 94

No comments:

Post a Comment