Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

#1087 I’m done letting you have the upper hand

And they say when a door close another one opens-Far
And they say when a door close another one opens-Close
**Check previous posts for Candy Fair Sim LMs!**

Sirius, Daniel De Bourg-Promise
This much I promise
You ain’t gotta cry no more for me
I’m gonna make it easy for you
This much I promise
You ain’t gotta deal no more with the guilt
I’ll die before I let you kill me
This much I promise


Suit: !Blah. (My Sticky Candy Suit) Baby/Aqua (@ Candy Fair)
Belt: * May's Soul* calixto-belt white (@ Fantasy Carnival)
Boa: *T.Whore*- Feather Boa
Start Piercing: Cute Poison - Stellar Piercings Candy Metals (@ Candy Fair)
Tiara: EarthStones Fleur Tiara - White Diamond Deluxe
Rings: - Pr!cK -  KawiRinG -(gacha @ Candy Fair)
Cone Hat: *Baby Pie* Free Gift - Princess Cone Hat (@ Candy Fair)
Chest/leg tats: Peachblossom  (@ Candy Fair)
Jellies: TSG Jellies (@ Candy Fair)
Pearl Ankles: HolliPocket-(@ upcoming Mod Expo)
Hair: ISON - Heidi
Lashes: *MonCheri* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD (NEW)
Skin: Deetalez
Llama: .Birdy. Cotton Candy Llama {Mint} (@ Candy Fair)
Birdy: +Half-Deer+ Ice-Creamaholic Birdies  (@ Candy Fair)
Thornes: ~ Kawaii ~ Sweet Throne  (@ Candy Fair)
Icecreams: {MC} Ice Cream Cone Cup: Pink Peppermint  (@ Candy Fair)

Top: .Mes Sucreries. Sweet Longtop - (@ Candy Fair)
Panty: *Milk* My Lil Minx Pantie (NEW)
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Merve Necklace (NEW)
Hair: Taketomi

And they say when a door close another one opens-Mon Cheri Lashes
I'm in love with these lashes, they are still lavish and editing is so easy-you get all 3 styles & tons of colors on ONE hud-thank you Freya!

No comments:

Post a Comment