Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

#1088 I got my brain here in this bottle

I got my brain here in this bottle, bottle-Far
I got my brain here in this bottle, bottle-Close
Daniel Debourg-Hard as Your Heart
I got my brain here in this bottle, bottle
And I’m drinking just to feel good
It’s getting harder by the hour, hour
It’s time to face it girl you win again
Because I think that I figured out
That God is here
You’re just a broken girl
Can I fix you girl?


To see what Briwi is rockin' and the prettay scene check out her bloggy here.

Dress: *Epic Bombastic* Skully Bunny Mini Dress {Neon Green}(@ Bewbapalooza)
Heels: .S&C. Sophia Heels (@ Candy Fair)
Bag: [ANONYMOUS] MESH - Bust Em Bag - I'm Dead (@ Body Mod Expo-Starts Oct 9th)
Socks: Izzie's - VIP Group Gift October 2013 (Thigh High Tube Socks
Headband: :Z.S: Fruity Bears Headband sugar 3 Rare (@ Candy Fair)
Plushie: .{yumyums}. Hallows ilo {Broken Punkin}(@ Body Mod Expo-Starts Oct 9th)
Wand: Swish and Flick by *BOOM* Blackthorn (@ Wizarding Faire)
Rings:- Pr!cK -  KawiRinG (@ Candy Fair)
Snake Wrap: !dM Kaa **PINSTRIPE SNAKE** (@ Fantasy Carnival)
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Juliet Hair [3] (NEW)
Skin: Deetalez


No comments:

Post a Comment