Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

#1095 All that BS for the birds,you ain't nothin but a vulture

You aint nothin but a vulture-Far
You ain't nothin but a vulture-Close
Chris Brown-Deuces
It's like I sent my love with a text two times
Call cause I care but I ain't get no reply
Tryna see eye to eye but it's like we both blind
Fuck it let's hit the club, I rarely sip but pour me some
Cause when it's all said and done,
I ain't gon be the one that she can always run to
I hate liars, fuck love I'm tired of trying
My heart big but it beat quiet


Outfit: alterego I knockout - cyan (@ AZZ Show)
Boa: T.Whore
Hand Pearls: *HolliPocket* Pearly Girlie Wrist Jizz (@ Body Mod Expo)
Hair bow: 1 Hundred.  Sweet Princess Headband (@ Body Mod Expo)
Chest Tat: 1 Hundred. Love Stinks Chest Tatoo. Colored (@ AZZ Show)
Hip Piercings: .:ellabella:. (@ Body Mod Expo)
Boa: *T.Whore*- Feather Boa
Rings: - Pr!cK - KawiRinG (@ Candy Fair)
Wings/Horns: .aisling. Cupid ULTRA-RARE  (@ OMG!)
Stockings: *Epic* Storybook Thigh-Highs! {Baby Pink} (@ AZZ Show)
Choker: !Blah. (My Nekomata Collar) Pink/Violet (@ Body Mod Expo)
Candy Belt: [geek.] Hip Candy -Girly- (@ Candy Fair)
Heels: Mstyle LOU Pumps - Platinum (NEW)
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Juliet Hair [3]
Skin: Pink Fuel

Top: 1 Hundred. Drape Halter. White(@ AZZ Show)
Shorts: 1 Hundred. Hot Booty Shorts. White(@ AZZ Show)
Chest Heart: :Z.S: Heart chest implant (@ Body Mod Expo)
Tail: c( TC ) Somali Neko Tail by Sei Minuet
Hair: Exile::Time and Sound All or nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment