Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

@1096 I’m bleeding out for you, for you.

I'm bleeding out for you, for you-Close
I'm bleeding out for you, for you-Far
Imagine Dragons-Bleeding Out
"I’m bleeding out
So if the last thing that I do
Is bring you down
I’ll bleed out for you
So I bare my skin
And I count my sins
And I close my eyes
And I take it in
I’m bleeding out
I’m bleeding out for you, for you."


Top: . Mes Sucreries . Mon Ensemble Fun Pink (@ Azz Show)
Panties: !Blah. (My Jelly Fishnet Panties) Pink (@ TBS BDAY)
Hip Chain: .Things.- Golden Age of Tush *black (@ Azz Show)
Tiara: Ice Queen Tiara [MC] by Anastasia Domenici
Gloves: Lark
Mask: (Yummy) Up-To-No-Good Mask (@ Collab 88)
Choker: Blah (@ Body Mod Expo)
Pearl Necklace: Maxi Gossamer
Hand Pearls: Holli Pocket (@ Body Mod Expo)
Heels: [LW] Ibis -Platform Heels-(NEW)
Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Peace Pipe
Socks: *Milk* My Nylon Knee Socks Noir (@ Azz Show)
Hair: lollipopz hype- all colors and hair bases

Top: *Milk* My Leo Lingerie Bodice Noir (@ Azz Show)
Jeans: *HolliPocket* Smack It Bum Jeans-Set 4
Chest Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Asian Vice II
Lollipop:Juxtapose - I'm A Sucker For You 4 (@ Candy Fair)
Im bleeding out for you, for you-Ibis Heels
New awesome platform heels over at LW, they come with mesh feet OR you can stack'em up with your SLINK feeties-yay! There is also a HUD that you can adjust the colors for a two-tone effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment