Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

#1102 And the fever began to spread

And my heart is a hollow plain, for the devil to dance again-Close
And my heart is a hollow plain, for the devil to dance again-Far
I watched Snow White & the Huntsman the other night with my brother and can't believe it took me this long to see it-loved it. Reminded me of some LoTR's..and definitely can't go wrong with that. Anyhow this song I heard while watching it, go watch it if you haven't seen it. 

The sim where we took these pics you can actually join the group and rez your own props if need be, too bad most sims weren't like that- has nice scenes for your festive piccies.

Whipsy will be doing a full review on the scurry house behind us and also show her wearings HERE (prolly will be posted later today-she's a bad BABY!)

Florence + The Machine-Breath Of Life
"And I needed one more touch
Another taste of divine rush
And I believe, I believe it's so oh oh oh

Whose side am I on? Whose side am I?
Whose side am I on? Whose side am I?

And the fever began to spread
From my heart down to my legs
But the room is so quiet, oh oh oh oh"


Top: Blah. (My  Sweet Bat Top) (NEW-gacha)
Skirt: Holli Pocket (works over phat azz)
Bottom shirt/Hat/broom/leggings: alterego I wicked bitch (@ PW)
Tat: [Ner .Ink] Tattoo Let's Live For Today (NEW)
Cuffs: .{yumyums}. Wired Web Cuff (gacha @ Horrorfest)
Knife: *Tentaco* Killer purse (@ PW)
Bat necklace: !Blah. (My Cute Vampaia Necklace) (@ PW)
Choker: [tea.s] Bloody Choker - Black
Black pearls: K-CODE KELLY 1 (@ Body Mod)
Mask: [REJECT] Nami, Rellik & Stealth Masks (@ PW)
Face piercing: :Z.S: Bleed Me Dry Piercing (@ PW)
Lips: .tsg. Lovely  Sheer Chapstick - Bare NT (@ Cosmetic Fair)
Toepolish: [tea.s] Zombiefied Slink Nail HUD (@ PW)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual (updated w/ tat applier)
Heels: .tsg. Lolita Platforms - *Spooky* Black -SLINK (@ PW)
Ankle Pearls: Holli Pocket
Hair: *Milk* Hair ~ Alice *Blacks* (NEW)
Hair 2: *Milk* Hair~ Lioness (NEW)
Skin: Zoul Creations - Abi - Tone 4 (NEW)
Pose: PURPLE POSES - Friends 86

Zoul Creations-Abi & TSG Lips
1st Row-Abi Tone 4 with TSG lips in 4 lipgloss tones w/ Milk Alice
2nd Row-Abi in 4 skintones with matching tone lip layers w/ Milk Lioness

tsg Lolita Platforms
1st Row-Sample of regular full release @ store
2nd Row-Sample of  Halloweenie friendly heels only @ PW+spider HUD

No comments:

Post a Comment