Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

#1103 Like "where the fook that Holli?"

Cant fall in love, I got options, Far
Cant fall in love, I got options, Close
Tyga-Molly
"Bands all in my dollars
I'm everywhere, it's poppin'
Can't fall in love, I got options
I'm high school, that's college
King gold chains, that's Notre Dame
That green, yeah, I got it
I show up in the party
Like "where the fuck that molly?""


Suit: *Epic Bombastic* Skelly Bunny Mini Dress {Baby Pink 2}(@ Bewbstock)
Leg tat: :BGTT: FrankenStitches (NEW)
Veil: MoDANNA [Dolly Collection] Fascinator Black Veil (@ Rockabilly-starts Nov 3th)
Rings: _CandyDoll_ Hello Bow Ring (NEW)
Fur: [LeLutka]-IRINUSHKA bolero/dark
Bangles: .{yumyums}. Wired Web {Bones (gacha @ Horrorfest)
Bag: [ANONYMOUS] MESH - Bust Em Bag - Fuck Off (Body Expo)
Nails: .tsg. Slink Finger Nails - Jewel Decora (@ Cosmetic Fair)
Face piercing: :Z.S: Bleed Me Dry Piercing (@ PW)
Heels: _CandyDoll_ Amerie Heel (works with Slink Medium feet ONLY!)
Lips: .tsg. Lovely  Sheer Chapstick - Bare NT (Medium) (@ Cosmetic Fair)
Foot tat: *Milk* Cunt Slink Foot Tatt
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Vlodovic  (NEW)

Dress: [Cynful] T-Dress - Spiderweb Lace Black (@ Halloweenstock)
Harness: * May's Soul* Triomf harness
Stockings: *Epic* Storybook Thigh-Highs! {Black} (@ Azz Show)
Chainsaw: *Epic* Kawaii Kyoot Chainsaw! {Camo} (@ GFW)
Hair: .ploom. Isabel - Indecisive
Skin: :::unBra::: Skin Nefertari C41 (NEW)


Nefertari is out in one tone so far as shown below, tons of makeups and lip layers to mingle.
Cant fall in love, I got options- Unbra-Nefertari
CandyDoll-Amerie

No comments:

Post a Comment