Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

#1131 We shut it down, go and hate

We shut it down, go and hate-Far
We shut it down, go and hate-Close
IGGY AZALEA-My World
My world, rhyme vicious
White girl, team full of bad bitches
DRUGS Gang, I'm in the zone
Aussie ho, I put my Country on
G shit, I'm what you ain't
6'4 dip with candy paint
I We get done, what you can't
White bitch down slugs, and gangstas faint
I We shut it down, go and hate
I had enough of these hoes
No time to waste

To see what the girlies are wearing check out them below!
Ride to Rox's bloggy HUR 
Ride to Tox's bloggy HUR

Top: [LF] Cute Pinup Top Red 
Fur: *Fishy Strawberry* Faux Fur Stole - Silver (@ Attic)
Jacket: D2K - Patricia Hoody Black 
Lip Piercing: A:S:S deLuxe - Screwed Kiss (female)
Hips Piercing: .:ellabella:. Etch-Hips: 
Shorts: Munique. Open Pantie / Black (@ Thrift Shop)
Collar: c( TC ) Woodland Thistlebrier Collar (@ Fantasy Collective)
Garter: *MUKA* Garter Love (NEW)
Clutch: [G/C] Assecoires - Muriel  Clutch - Goth (NEW)
Rings: RYCA-RING RIHAN PLATINUM (NEW)
Necklace: -RYCA-CHAIN LOVE SILVER (NEW)
Tat: alterego I dangerous - tattoo (@ Thrift Shop)
Heels: N-core VERTIGO (@ Shoetopia)
Teeth: Photo Realistic Teeth
Hair: [taketomi]_Rika_Fatpack (NEW)
Teeth: Toxic Bish- Photo Realistic Teeth (1) with Gemstone (NEW)
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Ewa ] - [ Sunkissed Natural ](NEW)

Comes in peep top style or closed in 
We shut it down, go and hate-Ncore Shoetopia

No comments:

Post a Comment