Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

#1132 To where the lonely ones roam

Just close your eyes and let me lead-Close 2
Just close your eyes and let me lead-Close
Just close your eyes and let me lead-Far
Happy Thanksgiving girlies and boys out there-I can't wait to get me some cranberry sauce and STUFFIN! Oh, and time to do some online shoppin :P

Where The Lonely Ones Roam-Digital Daggers
"Say you have a little faith in me
Just close your eyes and let me lead
Follow me home

Need to have a little trust in me
Just close your eyes and let me lead
Follow me home
To where the lonely ones roam"

Jacket: Toxic Bish- I LOVE 69 Hoodie (NEW)
Top: Blah. (My Sweet Crop Top) Candies /Black RARE (@ Hello Titty)
Jeans: *Epic Bombastic* Button-Fly Digi Jeans {Deep Black} (NEW)
Socks: Holli Pocket (part of stalkings-released soon)
Ankle/hand chains: Toxic Bish-Ankle Handcuff with Chain SILVER (NEW)
Belly tat: Letis Tattoo :: Hannya :: MM13021 ::
Purse: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Diana Satchel (NEW)
Hand chains: -RYCA- Hand Chain Bracelet Cross Silver (NEW)
Chest tat: [Ner .Ink] Tattoo Let's Live For Today * (NEW)
Fur: *Fishy Strawberry* Faux Fur Stole - The Naturals
Ears: +Half-Deer+ Deer Ears [White] FLF
Pumps: ieQED teeter.spike.pump.licorice
Hair: MINA Hair - Carlijn - (@ Attic)
Teeth: Toxic Bish
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ EWa ] - [ sunkissed Fatpack ](NEW)
Cuff Pose:  IMAGE ESSENTIALS Cuffs - Gacha 8

On Him:
Shirt: ISON MAN - embossed sweatshirt (@ Nerds & Geeks)
Pants: Casual Chino_Plaid 01 (NEW)
Man purse: *BOOM* Long Haul Messenger Bag - Thought Police(@ Nerds & Geeks)
Loafers: GizzA - Loafer Shoes [BlackWhite]
Hair: [CheerNo] Hair_Ramires Grays

Ewa-Sunkissed
Just close your eyes and let me lead-Ewa Closeups

No comments:

Post a Comment