Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

#1138 Your memory remains

Your memory remains-Far
Your memory remains-Close
Hey girlies...I have been super busy busy and haven't had much time to do what I love most-blogging! Hopefully I'll get some more postys done soon(ish). This was a vendor shot for Derpbella Rox and I figured I'd make it into a nice lil bloggy post too.

DASH BERLIN-Waiting
"Your memory remains
I breath it closer
I swear that I still feel you near
The cold wind is taking over
It's taking over

So far away
You're gone so long
Ohh and I'm waiting"

Dress:-TartCake- Winter Snuggle Sweater Dress Blue (@ upcoming Frost)
Coat: *Airflow* "Joy"  Remix for Lady (Black)
Mittens: 8f8_PIG Mittens (@ Arcade)
Socks: [Gang/Cold] Snowy Socks DARK - Blacks (@ Azz Show)
Digi Warmers: *Epic* Slouchie Bow Digi Warmers {White
Dog: .lulu bear. rudolph dog (@ Chapter Four)
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Noel Hair (@ C88)
Skin: Lara Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment