Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

#1139 Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse

Cause Im coming at you like a dark horse-close
Cause Im coming at you like a dark horse
Ride to Tox's bloggy here to see what she's rockin

Katy Perry-Dark Horse
So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this
Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, perfect storm
Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine
There’s no going back

So Frost kicks off today, get ready for some awesomeness girlies (& guys) there's some dudely things too * I think*

**OH, I started an account on this thing called FB..yeah I BLAME TOX! She was bad baby and made me do it..so yeah, add me if you do the FB thingy..


https://www.facebook.com/holli.thespian.1

Bodysuit/hat: *Epic Bombastic* Bomber Bodysuit {Faun} (@ Frost)
Gloves: [cutesh!t] d!va gloves slink appliers (@ Alterego)
Rings: A&Ana F.J.  Forever Wilde Ring (@ TDR)
Garter: *Milk* My Leather Leg Strap (NEW)
Tat: Alterego-Tribal 
Heels: _CandyDoll_ Amerie Heels
Socks: .tsg. Princess Socks - Sheer Black
Nose piercing: .r.M. - Harvester - Piercing (@ MP only)
Eye makeup: MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Womanizer
Lips: .tsg. Angel Lipstick - Nude
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sally Mesh Hair (@ FaMESHed)
Skin: Lara Hurley
Lamb: [-p-] Lil' Alpaca Plushie 3 (COAL) by Kei Ushimawa

No comments:

Post a Comment