Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

#1149 I am the mess you chose



Ride to Rox's N Alex's bloggy here for their wearings. (warning-they maybe slow to posty)

Staind - Everything Changes
"If you just walked away
What could I really say?
Would it matter anyway?
Would it change how you feel?

I am the mess you chose
The closet you can not close
The devil in you, I suppose
'Cause the wounds never heal"

Bodysuit: *MUKA* Berry (NEW)
Ears: Tartcake-BooBooKitty EarMuffs White/Pink (@ upcoming OMG!-join subscriber here)

Gloves/Socks: alterego I shin high nylons 
Ring: *Tentacio* Tea time
Fur: *T.Whore* - Fur Stole Rose (NEW)
Garter: *MUKA* Garter Love
Heels: ::HH:: Hucci Jacmel Pump - Prime (NEW)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Parvati - (NEW)
Skin: Lara Hurley-Isis Dark 
Dog: Waffles -lulu bear. unicorn dog RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment