Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

#1150 All the struggle we thought was in vain



Ride to Rox's bloggy here for her wearings. (warning-they maybe slow to posty)

Staind-So Far Away
Its not what it was before
All these feelings I've shared
And these are my dreams
That I've never lived before
Somebody shake me
'Cause I
I must be sleeping

Outfit: *Epic Bombastic* Ruffled Sets! {Gatcha Machine} (@ Strokerz Expo)
Horns: alterego I devil horns (NEW)
Tiara: MG - Sunshine On A Rainy Day Tiara -
Gloves: alterego -[cutesh!t] d!va gloves slink appliers
Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Indulgence
Strap: Muka
Fox: .Birdy. Foxy Neck snuggler {Strawberry} Dipped RARE (@ Acrade)
Rings: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Dragonfly Ring (NEW)
Heels: Blah. (My Charming Pumps ) Baby (SLink High Feet) (@ Frost)
Socks: .tsg. Princess Socks - Sheer Pink
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Dove - (NEW)
Lips: TSG-Angel Lips
Skin: Izzie's - Lila Skin medium (NEW)

Works with Slink High Feet only

No comments:

Post a Comment