Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

#1185 Your words in my head, knives in my heart

Christina Perri-Human
I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one
I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am


Top: {ViSion} - S&F - No Shame Top/W Tango/Mirage (@ WCF)
Shorts: -SU!- Nydale Shorts (@ WCF)
Necklace: - Pr!cK - FaceCapS  (@ TBS)
Headband: *HolliPocket* Princess Holli Headband (@ Luck of the Irish-March 12)
Socks: *HolliPocket* Always Want You High Socks (@ upcoming TBS)
Cuffs/Bands: *MUKA* Cuff Love -(@ WCF)
Gloves: Izzie's - Fingerless Leather Gloves Applier HUD (@ TDRF)
Heels: Blah. (My Elevated Getas) Traditional (@ WCF)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Marin Mesh Hair -(@ WCF)
Emo cloud: QT Pi Cloud Emoticloud--Princess (@ Luck of the Irish-March 12)pani
Puggies: .Birdy. Puggly {pet/accessorie} (@ Arcade)
Bed: [*Art Dummy!] soma. (bed with pompom garlandl) RARE (@ Arcade)
Candies: c( TC ) Hanami Dango (NEW)

2nd look:
Top: -SU!- Nydale Shorts (@ WCF)
Headband: .PANIK. Fantasy Unicorns (@ Luck of the Irish-March 12)
Hair: *Milk* Hair~ Butterflies (@ We heart RP)

Comes with clickable menu to change the sole or metal of shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment