Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

#1186 Say "I love you" when you're not listening


Distance-Christina Perri
And I will make sure to keep my distance
Say "I love you" when you're not listening
And how long can we keep this up, up, up?

Please don't stand so close to me, I'm having trouble breathing
I'm afraid of what you'll see, right now
I'll give you everything I am
All my broken heartbeats until I know you'll understand

Dress: [PL] Joan Dress Black (@ WCF)
Horn: .PANIK. Supernatural Mini Unicorns - Carbon (@ Irish Gacha-March 12th)
Chain Belt: BabyDoll. Belly Chain / Slut (@ WCF)
Shoulders: *May's Soul* Goblin (@ We heart RP)
Suit case: (AMD) Travel Cases (@ WCF)
Gloves: Izzie's- (@ TDR)
Blood: .tsg. Elvira's Makeup Kit - Full Body Injuries
Glasses: [Z O O M] Secretary Glasses (@ WCF)
Boots: -DRD-  Monochrome v2 (@ WCF)
Hair: *Milk* Hair~ Fossil (NEW)

Top: :FY: Sweetie Top 
Shorts: Lil'Lace-Shorties/Black (NEW)
Stockings: Lolita - Pantyhose Black (@ WCF)
Undies: . { tP } . Deep Cut Thong Set 'Onyx (@ WCF)
Collar; ...::: Scrub :::... Like a Nun Collar (@ WCF)
Horn: .PANIK. Fantasy Unicorns (@ Irish Gacha-March 12th)
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Striking Eyes - Ice (@ Mens Dept)
Hair:  little bones. Full Moon (@ TBS)
Heels: Kenvie -The Lookies Studes  (@ WCF)
Puggy: .Birdy. Puggly {Frog Prince} (@ Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment