Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

#1205 And tears that still drip sore


Plumb-Cut
I do not want to be afraid
I do not want to die inside just to breathe in
I'm tired of feeling so numb
Relief exists I find it when
I am cut


Top: Moon}. Wild Spirit Tank (@ Kustom9)
Jacket:.tsg. Bunny Bomber  (@ Seasons story)
Skirt: * KITJA CHERIE * Baby Skirt BROWN (NEW)
Garter socks:*HolliPocket* Can hardly breathe (soon!)
Purse: AMD-Locket Purse - White (@ 100 Block)
Tiara: MG - Sunshine On A Rainy Day Tiara
Tat: SOURIRES TATTOOS. - Cynth TATTOO
Flats: .tsg. Ruffle Platforms (@ Kustom9)
Hair:Moon{Hair}. Sinner (@ collab88)

Top: /// offbeat /// gachat crop (@ Chapter Four)
Skirt: alterego I sketchy skirt (@ Mono Fair-april 18th)
Ears: Spellbound (part of hair)
Socks: *HolliPocket* Can hardly breathe (soon!)
Hair: +Spellbound+ Forgotten /(NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment