Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

#1206 Snoogums Boogums


Happy Easterrr guys! The grams and I decided to do a snappy..sings "let me take a selfie!" For the longest time I have been wanting to get together a toddlee babeh..and well, here she is! I plan on doing some bloggy posts with her in the future-she's too much fun and I lovee dressing her up cutesh! So so grab a toodle, you just might like it :)

OH! For all you baby stores out there, I have been on a hunt to try out new store or just getting familiar with the toddlee stores in general. Feel free to shoot me a LM with your shop or samples ^ ^

The Cuppcake Cake Song-You're My HoneyBunch
You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye

Bunny Ears: (Bowtique) Pretty Bunny - Mask (on MP)
Wings: **Cute Bytes** Pixie Wings - Princess
Slippers: Bowtique- Rabbit Flat (resized-mod)
Legwarmers: :*BABY*: TD Ruffly Legwarmers
Earrings: .tsg. PrismPower Earring - *ChibiMoonxSilver*
Phone: [RI] Princess Piggy Phone
Clutch: [RI] Clutch your Bunny (Rainbow Edition-limited 50)
Pony: .tsg. Pegasus Huggie
Babyform-Cute bytes-Toddlee-~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pearls: Maxi Gossamer
Angel band: Half Deer
Birdys: 8f8 - Vintage Birds - Miss Cheeky (@ Forest Spring Concert)

No comments:

Post a Comment