Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

#1222 Cause you think nobody sees what you doing to me

Harness: .Things-Daybreak Harness black * Flowers RARE (@ Fantasy Fair)
Skirt: LUAS NAZIRAH RAGS BROWN FUR RARE
Face chains: ::Axix:: Maev Chains v.2 Copper(@ Fantasy Fair)
Bracelets: Frogstar - Marauder's BRACELETS (@ Fantasy Fair)
Belt/leg bracers: [Teri]otrope Forest Armor 12 RARE Brown Leaves(@ Fantasy Fair)
Feet chains: Pure Poison -  Gold Oriental Feet jewelry (@ Fantasy Fair)
Face paint: [rk] Tea Scone Warpaint by jada tigerpaw
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bryn -  (recent NEW)
Weapon: Alchemy - Huntress Scythe - [box] ULTRA RARE-(@ Fantasy Fair)
Shield: *May's Soul* Lion Shield-shield arm gold wood

Foxes - Holding Onto Heaven
I can't take it
Cause you think nobody sees what you doing to me
I'm telling you guilt is in your eyes
I hate what you've done
What you've made me become
No sleep, face the night

No comments:

Post a Comment