Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

#1259 Hair Galore



Over the past month I have been uberly busy with getting OMG! ready (it's awesome btw, not bias at all or anything) and with all these fab hair releases across the grid (so many to keep it up with), I figured I should do a pileup of my favs. I know, shame on me cause I can't be super woman all the time but I do my damnest. Huge thank you to all (not just hair creators) that have stuck by me and understand that I can't possibly blog every single product especially times like now where I am at my busiest. Now on to the prettiehs.

#1-Dress: _CD_ Delya dress (NEW)
Necklace: alterego I mesh necklace (NEW)
Necklace 2: .{yumyums}. Plastik Candy Gacha (@ OMG!-July 1st)
Septum: MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style3) Silver (@ TDR)
1st Hair: CATWA FLEXI Alberta (NEW)
2nd Hair: .ploom. Holli - Ploomage (@ SummerFest)
3rd Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Summerwind Hair Ladies (@ SummerFest)
4th Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Lindgren Hair (@ TFC)

#2-Top: * VinCue ~ Loucey+Shirt -(NEW)
Necklaces: .{yumyums}. Plastik Candy (@ OMG!-July 1st)
1st Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Summers - Ladies (@ SummerFest)
2nd Hair: TRUTH HAIR Hope - (NEW)
3rd Hair: +Spellbound+ River(@ SummerFest)
4th Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Anya Mesh Hair -

#3-Top: [Cynful] Casual Tube Top (NEW)
Shades: * VinCue ~ Flowey+Glasses V.I.P Gift
Shades 2: __CD_ l_Sunglasses (NEW)
Shades 3: ieQED ace.shades.white
Tat: G.ID Overture Tattoo (NEW)
Horns: .PANIK. Flower&Without - Horns 
Boobs: Sinful Needs ~ FItMesh Breasts, VENUS (mesh-3 styles)
1st Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Serena Mesh Hair -(@ SummerFest)
2nd Hair: TRUTH HAIR Honey -  (NEW)
3rd Hair: Moon{Hair}. Poison Tree 
4th Hair: TRUTH HAIR Jenna -

No comments:

Post a Comment