Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

#1260 Party girls don't get hurt

I love these BEWBIES! Okay, so I know there's all sorts of new mesh parts & bodies on the grid, and I'm not sure that I'm sold on the SLINK bod just yet (haven't tried it)..but I do know that I adore these SinFul fitted mesh boobies. They come with a HUD that allows you to adjust the texture repeats (yes, you can fix that icky collarbone area even). They also come with TWO tattoo layers, so you can stack up for 4 layers if you really wanted too.

 I had asked him if he was going to make a smaller boobie edition and to my surprise he cranked them out pretty fast. Each pack/set that you get comes with 3 styles per. I'm wearing the Venue Deyn Ample which seems to be the most perky in the set (includes modest/slight/ample). There is also the the bigger girls if you like to be a bit top heavy, you'll want to check out these ones here and even a larger set here. Best part?..Thanks to Lola's having an open script system, they are compatible with them too! Phew, I don't have to make a new applier, it's too bad all the other body parts *cough bums* didn't use the same scripting as well. You can also demos there girlies, I know that I'm definitely sold on them.

Dress: alterego I bad babeh dress v2 -(NEW)
Scarf: ::: B@R ::: Mat Feather Scarf
Headband: [ Infliction ] Princess Band - Plum Time (@ OMG!-July 1st)
Necklace: .{yumyums}. Plastik Candy {Strawberry Cupcake} (@ OMG!-July 1st)
Pearls: Maxi Gossamer
Heels: Eudora 3D Shahrazad FATPACK (Slink High) (NEW)
Eyeliner: MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Smokey Catliner
Purse: LUXE. - White Kitty (@ OMG!-July 1st)
Hair: CATWA FLEXI Clara (NEW)
Breasts: SinFul FitMesh Breasts: VENUS DEYN, Ample v1.0d (NEW)

Top/Panties: [LDP] Eva (@ TBS)
Ring: *HolliPocket* Girleh Boweh-Rainbow Pastel-RARE (@ OMG!-July 1st)
Jacket: ISON - summer long vest (@ Summerfest)
Gloves: *HolliPocket* Jui J Lacey Gloves
Necklace: B O U D O I R  Plastic Diamonds (@ OMG!-July 1st)
headband: =Zenith=Headband Ribbon(Snow)
Hair: +Spellbound+ Indigo // 

No comments:

Post a Comment